The Cumberland County Human Services Transportation Program (CCHSTP) offers free of charge, non-emergency transportation for residents of Cumberland County, New Jersey who need transportation to approved services.
Approved services include:
- Mental Health Counseling/Services
- Family Support Services and Programs
- Healthcare/Medical Appointments
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling Services
- Prevention Programs
- Early Intervention Programs
- Social Service Appointments
- Other Healthcare Services
Additional information regarding transportation:
- Online requests for transportation within Cumberland County require 72 hours’ notice.
- Traveling out of county, out of state, and weekend transportation requests require 5 days’ notice.
- Saturday and nighttime trips to/from group meetings will be available, on a case-by-case basis.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian while being transported.
- No food or beverage permitted on van.
To request transportation, please complete the form below. Fields marked with an ( * ) are required.