Cumberland County Transportation Program
Our drivers will transport free of charge, to non-emergency appointments for residents of Cumberland County who are in need of the following services:
- Mental Health Counseling/Services,
- Family Support Services and Programs,
- Healthcare/Medical Appointments,
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling Services,
- Prevention Programs,
- Early Intervention Programs,
- Social Service Appointments, and
- Other Healthcare services.
- Online requests for transportation within Cumberland County require 72 hours’ notice.
- Traveling out of county, out of state, and weekend transportation requests require 5 days’ notice.
- Saturday and nighttime trips to/from group meetings will be available, on a case-by-case basis.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian while being transported.
- No food or beverage permitted on van.
To request transportation, please complete the form below.